Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've been remiss...

It has recently come to my attention that people actually read my blog, who knew?!  Unfortunately, I have been remiss in posting recently.  Though I have been feverishly crafting, I have had difficulty remembering to take pictures of my projects before they are sent off or finding time to take pictures of the projects for me. (taking the time to pose, find someone to take the picture,etc)  I have also taken a fair amount of time to move into a new apartment and study for the bar, which takes quite a bit of time.  Nevertheless, I intend to update my blog shortly, as soon as photos are taken and sent to me, with a flurry of new posts soon to follow.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Aw you don't have to update your blog more frequently just for me.

ALTHOUGH it would be nice to see pictures of everything.

Ariel Barbre said...

We need to get pictures of those socks I knitted for you then!

Maria said...

Hey! neat new blog design!