Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Enterlac blanket



I finally finished the Enterlac blanket. This was the first time I tried this kind of pattern, and just kept knitting until I ran out of yarn. I used baby yarn and size seven needles. The border is lion wool with a glitter strand throughout. I had to modify the enterlac a bit so I wouldn't get so many holes along the edges of some of the squares by knitting until the end before i passed the stitch over instead of slipping it.
I'll upload some better pictures soon!

3 comments:

Jane said...

It looks lovely,the pattern brings back pleasant memories

dbarbre said...

How lovely! Who ever thought of interweaving knitting like a fabric. Nice job.

Ariel Barbre said...

Thanks for the lovely comments, its always nice to get compliments, especially from other knitters!