I started this when it was still a little cold, but with finals, it took me until now to finish it, when i wont be using it for a while. I get the e-mailings from Lion brand yarns, and this pattern was in one, and I thought it was neat looking, so i bought the pattern. Turns out, its pretty simple, just laborious.
It was knit in the round from the center with wool-ease, and took 4 size 8 circular needles to fit all the stitches in the end. It did give me an opportunity to try out the interchangeable circular needle system, which was pretty handy. It started with 8 stitches, and ended with over 700.
It's not perfectly square, so its hard to block, and thus hasn't stretched out completely, as I use it, i'm stretching it a bit.
I of course used Wool Ease as it called for in the pattern, but at the time I made it I didn't like the colors they used, so I chose instead to use:
Dark Grey, Forest Heather, Seaspray, Gray, Mink, Mushroom, Dusty Rose, Blush, Denim, and Wheat.