Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Butterfly Cross Stitch


When I saw this one in the store, I knew I had to do it. The way the colors blend in the butterfly just struck me, its so seamless. I finished it in High School, and when I was done, my Dad liked it so much, he wanted to put it up in his room, and of course I assented (where was I going to put it? I was amassing quite a collection, besides, its nice to have your work displayed where someone will appreciate it.) He bought me another one to do for myself, but its at the bottom of a big pile of kits I still have to do, and in the meantime, I'll admire the one I already did. I bought another one that's needlepoint with brilliant greens that I can't wait to do. If you admire this one, and want one for yourself, here's a good price on it:

No comments: